- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, location, phone number, etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Ask our team to contact you to discuss our services
How we will use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
If you agree, our company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
We also share personal data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Protect us, our business, or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
- Maintain the security of our products and services
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, government websites and credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Digital Ocean, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Our Company will keep your personal data for a period of five years. Once this time has expired, we will delete your data by erasing our electronic database where the data is stored.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contact you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Our Company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data pursuant to article 16 General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We may charge you a small fee for this service
The right to rectification – Pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, you have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. Your also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is inaccurate. Your also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data under certain conditions but does include your personal data that has to be stored due to statutory provisions or in order to assert, execute or defend legal claims according to Article 17 GDPR.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions in accordance with Article 18 GDPR.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
The right to object – You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation to processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) and/or (f).
You have the right to withdraw your consent under the data protection law at any time, and without prejudice the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Providing analytics on interest in our services, visitors, and activity
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be showing advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at [email protected]
Or write to us at: Evalid Ltd., Sohoglobal The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq L-Imsida, Gzira, 1401, Malta.
Company Number: C98392